17+ YEARS OLD
BEHIND THE WHEEL
17 YRS OLD OR OLDER
Atlantic Driving School for 17 years old and older will not be able to purchases a permit from NJMVC once the student turns 17 you can purchase permits on your own with the student permit application card (available upon request) along with the original primary 6 point ID (United States birth certificate, passport or green card).
YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS
DON'T HAVE A PERMIT?
- If you are 17 or older, you must go to an MVC agency that has a testing center (Toms River is the nearest to us).
- You must pass the written test and get a permit. Don’t forget to bring your 6 Points of ID and a parent/guardian if you are under 18.
- Once you get your permit validated, contact us if you need some Behind-the-Wheel Training.
ALREADY HAVE A VALIDATED PERMIT
- It doesn’t matter how old you are, Behind-the-Wheel Training can provide you with the confidence you need to get on the road. You can sign up for as many hours as you need.
- We also offer various Road Test services.
- Everyone who completes 6 hours of “Behind The Wheel” will receive a Certificate to Reduce Insurance